Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week One, Day Two - Tuesday

Cycling – 15 minutes

I was really looking forward to getting on the bike tonight – I’ve got no idea why. I hopped on, got some music going, and I was off. Around 11 minutes I was a bit sore and feeling it a bit, but I actually managed the 15 minutes with very little difficulty. The setting on the bike was level 6 so I was having to work. I’d also found some Ibiza tunes on my ipod and the plan was to make sure my legs were turning with the beat of the music. That system worked really well and every time I looked I was cycling at over 25km per hour. My plan is going to be to try and make sure I’m always doing over 22km per hour, just because there were a couple of times tonight where I think I was going a bit slower that I was when I checked.

Pups McDuff was outside (where the bike is) when I was cycling and seemed to think that it was her cue to bring me all the tennis balls in the yard so that I could play with her. Well at least I know where all the balls are now – all around the bike!

My thighs felt like jelly when I got off the bike tonight – it took a good couple of minutes for me to stretch them out and make them feel better. Again I wasn’t sore, but I’m certainly feeling the effects of using my legs again!


the blob - to the finish line, and beyond...

No comments: