Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week One, Day Three - Wednesday

Walking – 20 minutes

Not much difference from Monday to be honest. I used some dance music again and that worked well. I was just walking up the road and then after 10 minutes turning round and coming back. I’m going to get really bored of that really quickly, so I’m going to have an investigate and see if there’s a block that I can walk around. All the streets round here either seem to go for miles, or just seem to stop at a dead end! Beelzebub came again and seemed to enjoy her walk.

It was spitting with rain as I went out and so I wore my uni jumper and a paid ovf tracksuit trousers. No good. I was sweating like a big when I got home. It’s bad enough where you’re a world class athlete who’s sweating like a pig, but when you’re the blob, it’s highly, HIGHLY unattractive. Tomorrow night is late night shopping and I’m considering a trip to the sports shop to get a decent top. I’ve actually got one decent adidas climacool top, but it was getting washed and was wet, so I’m going to need two to make sure I’m covered.

Tonight, again, I’d been really looking forward to getting out there. I’m finding that a bit strange because for some reason I think I should be hating this. After all it’s cold, dark, and I’m out side exercising for the first time in years. If anyone figures out why I’m enjoying this (at the minute) can you let me know please???


the blob - to the finish line, and beyond...

No comments: