Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week One, Day One - Monday

Walking – 20 minutes

It seemed cold outside tonight. When I got back after my walk my throat felt sore from breathing in lots of cold air. I was off work today because I’d lost my voice and had a splitting headache since Sunday night. The walk actually helped clear my head a bit, but I’m not sure it helped with my throat.

The walk itself was fine. I didn’t have a watch on so had to judge my time by the amount of songs I listened to. I suspect I did maybe a bit over 20 minutes, but nothing more than 25 minutes I’m sure. Couple of twinges around the shin area when I got home, but no pain. I did a couple of stretches and that seemed to sort it out. I do need a new pair of runners though. My old ones are hurting my feet so I’m going to use Her-in-door’s ones for the time being.

And talking about Her–in-doors - she didn’t want to come tonight so I took Beelzebub with me. One thing I learned is that I need to find some music that’s got a decent steady beat. I’ve got a couple of old Ibiza dance albums kicking about with some of the great classics on them, and I think I might have to give them a go to see how they work out. 


the blob - to the finish line, and beyond...

No comments: