Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week One, Day Four - Thursday

Cycling – 15 minutes

Oh dear lord, no more... please no more! I think tonight I made the ultimate mistake of starting off to fast. I got to 4 and a half minutes and my legs were doing that wobbly shaking thing. I dropped the gears down a couple for the next minute and although my legs were still moving as fast I wasn't having to push as hard. It did the trick and I lasted the full 15 minutes. 

It was raining outside tonight and whilst it wasn't warm I managed to heat up quite quickly. There were a couple of really small cool breezes that passed through and they were really refreshing.

When I stopped and was doing my stretches I was convinced that one of the neighbours was watching me. All the lights in their house had been on when I started cycling, but now the ones in the back room were off. Yet I'm convinced I could see a figure standing at the open curtains. 

Now look, I know that australian tv leaves a lot to be desired (you know - in comparison to all the other countries in the world that have much better tv!) but still - there must be something more exciting than watching the blob cycling her little fat heart out for 15 minutes. I mean come on... Sandra Sully was on tv the whole time I was outside!!!!

Apart from the mishap at the beginning - today wasn't that bad really. Still - I'm bloody glad it's friday tomorrow and I get the night off!


the blob - to the finish line, and beyond...

No comments: